Teacher of Body-Oriented Healing Arts
Janet Evergreen, MA teaches Body-Oriented Healing Arts and offers short-term private sessions. Her joy is to work with all ages, especially families, children, caregivers and professionals for both personal growth and healing from trauma. She is an NCBTMB-Approved Provider and offers CEs. Her approach and methods of teaching are simple and effective. Dialogue and somatic skills are taught to bodyworkers, psychotherapists and those who want to promote healing for themselves and others. These skills support a process that is slow enough to be kind.
Subscribe for information on classes, meditation retreats and other news.
RiverBluff Sanctuary is dedicated to providing refuge and well-being for body and mind.
- Exploring the Vagus System
- Organs and the Vagus System
- Biodynamic Approach to the Craniosacral System
- Zapchen Somatics
- Somatic Dialogue for Relationship Attunement and Attachment
- Birthing Yourself Process Workshop
- Pre and Perinatal Study Group (PPN)
- Mommies and Babies
- Healing Arts and Ethics
- Additional Services and Items